If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Wishtrend - Confume Argan Oil Treatment

Hello
I am quite possessive about my hair. Few months back I have suffered with severe hair fall and dandruff problem. All problems raised just because of hair dying. I consulted with dermatologist then after 3 months treatment. Alhamdullah now strong and shiny hair. Besides medical treatment I am using  Confume Argan Oil Treatment from wishtrend. I am  using it on regular basis.

It comes in 2 in 1  deal.
I got this bit late but i am loving it. 

Protects the hair from heat,at the same time shorteningthe hair-drying time.


 Brand : CONFUME

Volume : 120ml + 25ml + 25ml more !

All Hair Types (Dry, Damaged Hair)
Made in Korea


The best of all Moroccan oil Hair products, 
Argan Treatment Oil



  • Moroccan oil contains twice as much of Vitamin E components than Olive Oil 
    and its moisture supply ability is 4 times better than that of Olive Oil.

     







 Ingredients:

  • Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Frangrance.

 USD 20.50

 Its having transparent color. 
Sweet fragrance.


 After washing my water with mixing Argan oil in my medicated shampoo.




  • Absorbed to every single strand of hair, granting moisture and elasticity to it. 
For dry and damaged skin, it allows deep moisturizing effect and protection from the heat.

 


How To use: 
                                                      Use it before drying your hair. 
                                           You can protect the damage your hair 
                                                would get from the hair dryer.
                                               Mix a certain amount of Argan oil 
                                                 with shampoo or Treatment 
                                               to boost the supply of nutrition 
                                                                     to your hair.



My Experience:
  • I have never used Argan oil before.
  • First time I have used it; its amazing.
  • I have straight hair and this adds shine to my hair.
  • I used it in my regular medicated shampoo.
  • It gives nourishment to my hair.
  • My hair feels so soft after using this.
  • It does not leave hair oily.
  • Its not greasy.
  • I have added many pictures to show you the result.
  • I am having chemically treated hair and it works great on the.
  • It decreases the time of dryness.
  • It maintains the liveliness.
  • I am also using it on my legs as I get allergy after waxing; it really smooths the skin.

   My be you don't like it because:
    • Its not easily available.
    • Its bit expensive.    
    • Description is not mentioned in English on product.                     
    Click to buy   www.wishtrend.com


                                      Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Tumblr/TBP

    All pictures are taken by me.

    34 comments:

    1. Nice post...m yet to try argan oil but surely have to do that soon...
      Check my latest video-
      Watch "Everyday office school college makeup" on YouTube - Everyday office school college makeup: http://youtu.be/k8hxPCqKM3o

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice post...m yet to try argan oil but surely have to do that soon...
      Check my latest video-
      Watch "Everyday office school college makeup" on YouTube - Everyday office school college makeup: http://youtu.be/k8hxPCqKM3o

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great post, I'm glad you got that problem resolve. I love organ oil as well, I usually apply it to my hair while it's wet before I do my roller set. I love it, great result at all time...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Often I used to apply on wet hair except roots.

        Delete
    4. You have a great blog!! :)Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via gfc? visit my blog and let me know if you ara my new follow and I will follow back right away!! :)☛: PINKIELICIUS
      ★ ♛✩ ❀ ✿ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♥

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love your blog!

      http://www.susannahzabelle.com

      Susannah

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'm using it now also, I bought it in Morocco and is really amazing!!

      http://byanaleon.blogspot.com.es/

      ReplyDelete
    7. I need to try this - my hair's gotten so dry lately!
      http://scarlettsmua.blogspot.co.uk/
      xxx

      ReplyDelete
    8. It's a great product. I'm using a similar one called ORO LÍQUIDO (gold liquid) and used for years.
      Great post dear! Keep in touch!

      Lady Trends
      http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!!
      http://instagram.com/ladytrends
      https://www.facebook.com/myladytrends
      https://twitter.com/RmMoraza

      ReplyDelete
    9. Want to try it!!! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. tnx a lot for your coment..i like your blog...if you want we can follow each other.let me know...!
      http://myabeschieri.blogspot.it/

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great review!
      Thanks for your comment and following, I`m your new follower on GFC and FB now too, it`d be great if you could follow my FB page as well
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairytale-in-a-bag/326273764160222

      Thanks and keep in touch!

      ReplyDelete
    12. I've heard so much good opinions about argan oil, I have to try it finally!
      Thank you so much for visiting me, honey! I'm following you too now!
      xoxo
      pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. I am going to try this. I have noticed my hair is becoming really dry and coarse so this will def help! Thanks for the tip!

      Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

      Love from Canada,

      Marie from Elle Charie

      ReplyDelete
    14. i have just folloewd you xx pinkielicius.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. First of all - I envy you your hair! :)
      This products seems nice, I would love to try it, greetings <3

      klaudr.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    16. hola guapa!!!pes tiene muy buena pinta!!!por cierto, muchas garcias por pasarte por mi blog, desde ya te sigo!!besines!!!

      ReplyDelete
    17. Hello!! Great job this is so great blog. Thanks! oleo de argan

      ReplyDelete
    18. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s an awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more. Natural Sleep Aid

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

    Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

    And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

    I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox