If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 26 July 2015

Haul by Dressgal.com

Hello
I was busy in studies, finally got time to post. I am back :) I got a chance to review dressgal.com. Amazing website, prices are reasonable. They charge shipping charges which is not attractive for me. Well quality is good. Shipping is fast. I got my parcel within 2 weeks. I love to buy clutches, handbags and cardigan so I decided to try these items.

Total Costs: $ 13.14
Shipping Charges: $ 11.86



I grabbed mine in $ $2.02.

 Material: PU Leather + Paillette
Sizes: 25cm (L), 15cm(H)
Pattern: Fashion
Net Weight: 100g
Very comfortable to back up!


























      I am loving these lovely clutches. Zipper is on top. Zipper is not so smooth often stuck in mid. Overall its great. Best for functions.



      I got mine in $ 4.82. Very comfortable. Stuff is smooth with full sleeves.







      I got mine in $ 2.26.

      Bottom Size: 32cm x 9cm/L x W
      Bag Length (Top): 41cm
      Strap Drop: 23cm
      Bag Height: 31cm
      Pattern: Cat Pattern
      Style: Fashion Shoulder Bag
      Phone pocket: Yes
      Condition: New





      I am happy with my purchase.
      Must buy from them www.dressgal.com

      3 comments:

      1. Wow. The sequinned clutch looks spectacular.
        The leopard print lining is a perfect match.
        Fashion Panache Blog

        ReplyDelete
      2. Love the sequined clutches!

        Check out my new post Here!!!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Love those sequined clutches!

        Check out my new post Here!!!

        ReplyDelete

      Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

      Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

      And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

      I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox